*laughs* I'll be fat. XD

Still about my little brother's circumcision. Today we got many foods, lol. Starting with a bottle of Coca Cola and two bags of buns, it continues to a grilled chicken, fried chicken, very-delicious sponge cakes, a chocolate rice cake, satay, and many more. X3
My stomach is very quiet now, it's full... FULL. XD *rofl*
Although I've lost the rest of the buns, but the sponge cakes were incredible! It was very tasty, smooth, delicious, hahahah I want more! I want more!


Lol the coffee isn't for me, it's my uncle's. Him and my grandma came to my home for a relaxing. Hmhm, it makes everything better. ^^
I love the sponge cake. XD


And there was even a watermelon too in my fridge! XD


It wasn't really tasty, though. And the last one is... well... I dunno how I'm supposed to call it. XD


It was filled with chocolate and peanuts. Mmm, yummy. XD
But, I'm still wondering...

Where's my sweets, anyway?

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home