Go to HELL, Liars...

For more than two years I've been in the social networking world, it's true what my teacher said. Not everyone in the cyberspace saying the truth. Many of them who like to tell a lie, and it makes me really sick. They don't even know what they were saying. And how ironic for me who have some sucks people like that in my Facebook friendlist.

They lied about many things. Disease, life, their darkness, hahahah...
And there's one thing that makes me feel like to vomit. Yeah, those "I'm a Japanese" things!
"I'm a Japanese", huh? And they think I believed it? *chuckles* I won't.

Back then I was easily deceived.
I knew a boy, who I didn't know his real name. He kept mumbling and mumbling about his lifespan, his disease, and his sorrowful life. I was believing on him. I was feeling bad for him and his life. And the worst thing is... I was starting to love him. But once I realized his words were no making sense at all, I knew I was fooled by him. Sucks.

I tried to make myself better. To be the smarter 'me'. I don't want to be fooled again. And now, from the lesson I learned from the past, I've decided not to believe what they said to me. I will only believe on my closest friends. And for those liar... Fuck them.

And that "I'm a Japanese" thing I said before.
There's a few of my friend in cyberspace who said such a thing like she's a half-Japanese, or she has relatives in that country, yeah... many more. But once they said about those things, I started to thinking the possibly of their words. And they always couldn't prove what they've said. If I asked for their photos or videos during their trip to Japan, they always tried to avoid the conversation with the reasons that make no sense. Hahahah... THAT'S what I meant.

And... there's one reason why I hate those liars. I know Mom Neey is really obsessed to be able to go to Japan. I know she really wants to see Sakito, or at least just stalking him. If she couldn't do it by herself, she would ask one of her friend who ever go to Japan. But everytime I see her talking with those liars, I... feel like... they're so mean! Mom Neey relies on them, but what I saw is... they paid it with a lie!
Is it fair for her!? Is it fair for her loves for Sakito!?
And thinking of it makes me feel worse!

They didn't even know how much tears Mom Neey has spilled. They didn't know her sorrow. She loves Sakito so much, and those liars... They keep saying, "Just wait until I get the contact with my friends in Japan," and the other sucks things like that.

For those liars...
For deceiving my dearest person...
I wish a hell for them.

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home