Ganbatte, Brother!

And so today, I wish my little brother could through his tough day due to his circumcision. :| Well, it's quite annoying my mind everytime he said, "Hurts," and something like that. I'm feeling bad for him, although my parents said that he'll be recovered in no time. And it was bad too when my father had a little accident while he was grilling the chicken. His foot was a little bit burnt. I'm feeling bad for him, too.


But I could see my brother's happy face today. This morning, my father even bought us a bottle of Coca Cola and some buns.






I LOOOVE THOSE BUNS! I tried the first piece and I got the cheese-filled one. It even used original cheese and original chocolate. LOL
And the grilled chicken was pretty good. :3


My mother's friend was coming, too. She brought her children and we ate the grilled chicken together. *smirks*
Hmhm, I love today. I wish I can eat the rest of the buns. XD

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home